Smash Bros Wii U Animated Smash Bros Wii U Animated

I can't believe that almost no one got the joke of this video. Sonic is a POS that is so fast that he literally destroys people in five seconds if you don't know how to "keep up". xD

I laughed my ass off, way more than I should have.

Ideal People Ideal People

I like the animation, but do not agree with the entire message. I did like the line that stated we shouldn't focus on each others weaknesses, but that's about it.

I'd be beating a dead horse if I continued any further...a lot of people have already said what I think.

I guess if you don't know how life hard can be, this message would be easy to believe.

Episode One Episode One

This was a very good watch. I was a little skeptical in the beginning but I sat through all eighteen minutes of this because it wasn't super predictable like things tended to be. I love the style of the faces and expressions and for some reason I really like hearing "THIS IS MR ULMAN SPEAKING." It makes me snicker every time, probably just because whoever did the line really did a good job in projecting the arrogance in that particular line.

Look forward to the next episode.

shineon responds:

thanks alot! i really appreciate what you said about predictability, we try to keep things interesting. my husband does all the male voices, and its always great to hear he does a good job from someone other than wifey.

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

I enjoyed the Onizuka face.

Cpt Falcon: A Life Story Cpt Falcon: A Life Story

Pretty funny!

If it was me I'd make the guys arm burn off, but you know that's just me and that's why I'm not an animator. :P

Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

Honestly when I meet other girls over Xbox live they just ignore me, lol.

Nice animation, you've definitely improved with that. I actually found the first one funnier, but usually that's the case with all animation sequels. Keep up the good work!

Halo: Overkill Halo: Overkill

Too funny.

They Will Again Against- They Will Again Against-

Hurrr this video is stupid because I don't agree with it!

Don't listen to those people, this is a great depiction of the ugliness of the world that most of us do not see because we are either not in that situation or we're just not around it. I liked the art and music, it's probably one of the most unique things I've ever seen on this site.

TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

So no one including Kirbopher will comment on the Hellbender appearance?

Alright then, lol.

Not sure if it was just me but the animation/art looked different in this episode. I'm pretty sure you gave up shading all together, but if that means you'll crank out episodes faster than I won't complain. I like Flamey with short hair, definitely gives her a less generic design all together. Also the song at the end was really good. Like, professionally good. Both of those voice actors sing very well. Keep up the good work.

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

Apparently every line in Egoraptors Flash videos is copy righted. You're not even allowed to use any phrase close to it. Silly Speedo.