Smash Bros Wii U Animated Smash Bros Wii U Animated

I can't believe that almost no one got the joke of this video. Sonic is a POS that is so fast that he literally destroys people in five seconds if you don't know how to "keep up". xD

I laughed my ass off, way more than I should have.

Ideal People Ideal People

I like the animation, but do not agree with the entire message. I did like the line that stated we shouldn't focus on each others weaknesses, but that's about it.

I'd be beating a dead horse if I continued any further...a lot of people have already said what I think.

I guess if you don't know how life hard can be, this message would be easy to believe.

Episode One Episode One

This was a very good watch. I was a little skeptical in the beginning but I sat through all eighteen minutes of this because it wasn't super predictable like things tended to be. I love the style of the faces and expressions and for some reason I really like hearing "THIS IS MR ULMAN SPEAKING." It makes me snicker every time, probably just because whoever did the line really did a good job in projecting the arrogance in that particular line.

Look forward to the next episode.

shineon responds:

thanks alot! i really appreciate what you said about predictability, we try to keep things interesting. my husband does all the male voices, and its always great to hear he does a good job from someone other than wifey.

Game Grumps Remix Game Grumps Remix

What did I just listen to? xD

Commission: $WAGODILE Commission: $WAGODILE

Looks like the newest pokemon.

Shaolin Monk Shaolin Monk

I do enjoy the contrast between his clothing and his skin. :)

7darkriders responds: